Are you a Compulsive Gambler?
(1) Do you ever lose time from work or school due to gambling?
(2) Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
(3) Does gambling affect your reputation?
(4) Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
(5) Do you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
(6) Does gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
(7) After losing do you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
(8) After a win do you have a strong urge to return and win more?
(9) Do you often gamble until your last pound was gone?
(10) Do you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
(11) Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
(12) Were you reluctant to use “gambling money” for normal expenditures?
(13) Does gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
(14) Do you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
(15) Have you ever gambled to escape worry or trouble?
(16) Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
(17) Does gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
(18) Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
(19) Do you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
(20) Have you ever considered self-destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
If you answered yes to at least 7 of these questions please contact Gamblers Anonymous.